On Wednesday, The market had a gap up opening later it slipped but at the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 12,749.15, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 28,845.00, and the Sensex settled above 43,593.67. The Nifty index gained around 118.05 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 239.00 points, and the Sensex gained 316.02 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 12,680.60 went up to 12,769.75, and closed at 12,749.15, after making the low of 12,571.10. Nifty Bank index opened at 28,713.15 and stayed volatile between the high of 29,030.90 to the low of 28,211.10, and closed at 28,845.00.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, Nifty broke and sustained above 12,600 levels, Now it can go towards 12,900 to 13,000 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 12,600 levels, then it might retest 12,100 to 12,000 levels.
- Rupee slumps 18 paise against the US dollar to 74.36.
- Godrej Industries Q2 net profit falls 45% YoY; revenue declines 9%.
- Income Tax refunds worth Rs 1.32 lakh crore issued to 39.75 lakh taxpayers.
- Russia says its Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine is 92% effective.
- Cabinet approves PLI scheme for 10 sectors worth Rs 1.46 lakh crore; auto sector gets biggest share.
- India in talks with Pfizer, COVID vaccine manufacturers for supply: Health Ministry.
- Bank of Baroda cuts MCLR by 0.05% across tenors.
- M&M Consolidated September 2020 Net Sales at Rs 23,566.75 crore, down 1.54% Y-o-Y.
- ACC, Adani Green among 12 stocks to be added in MSCI global index.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 11th November 2020
Upside Resistance:- 12,822, 12,895, 13,021.
Downside Support:- 12,624, 12,498, 12,425.
In the Nifty 50, 43 stocks traded in green and whereas only 7 were declined on 11th November 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Tata Steel||7.25||Induslnd Bank||-5.66|
|Eicher Motors||4.11||Asian Paints||-0.82|
|Dr Reddys Labs||3.92||Britannia||-0.44|
The most active value-wise stocks were Bajaj Finance, Reliance, Induslnd Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, and the volume-wise were SBI, Tata Motors, ITC, NTPC, Induslnd Bank.
Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
Power Finance Corp.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 11th November 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.