On Monday market had a gap up opening and remained in green for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today, On the closing bell, the Nifty index closed at 11227.55, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 21665.50, and the Sensex settled above 37981.63. The Nifty index gained around 177.30 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 683.15 points and the Sensex gained 592.97 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11140.85 went up to 11239.35, and closed at 11227.55, after making the low of 11099.85. Nifty Bank index opened at 21152.05 and stayed volatile between the high of 21708.85 to the low of 21055.10, and closed at 21665.50.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, If Nifty broke its resistance of 11150, Now Nifty can move towards 11200 to 11300 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 11150 levels, then it might retest 10900 to 10800 levels.
- Uber wins court appeal to continue operating on London roads.
- SEBI slaps Rs 20 lakh fine on Bonanza Portfolio.
- US President Donald Trump got $2.3 million from licensing deals in India, mainly from Pune, Mumbai properties, say, real estate experts.
- Indian rupee settles 18 paise lower against the US dollar.
- Silver futures fall 1.49% to Rs 58,150 per kg in afternoon trade.
- Gateway Distriparks shares jump 5% after board nod to dividend, merger of Gateway East India.
- RBI reschedules MPC meeting; new dates to be announced shortly.
- GoAir’s chief commercial officer Praveen Iyer quits.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 28th September 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11278, 11328, 11417.
Downside Support:- 11138, 11049, 10999.
In the Nifty 50, 47 stocks traded in green and whereas only 3 were declined on 28th September 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Power Grid Corp||4.60||Infosys||-0.10|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Bajaj Finance, Induslnd Bank, Dr. Roddy’s Labs, TCS, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, ONGC, Induslnd Bank, ITC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 28th September 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|