On Tuesday, The market had a gap up opening, Later it remained in green for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 13,109.05, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 29,817.85, and the Sensex settled above 44,655.44. The Nifty index gained around 140.10 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 208.80 points and the Sensex gained 505.72 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 13,062.20 went up to 13,128.40, and closed at 13,109.05, after making the low of 12,962.80. Nifty Bank index opened at 29,844.80 and stayed volatile between the high of 29,919.75, to the low of 29,511.00, and closed at 29,817.85.
According to the Nifty Hourly chart, if Nifty breaks and sustain above 13,130 levels, Then it can go towards 13,200 to 13,300 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break and sustain above 13,130 levels, then it might retest 12,900 to 12,800 levels.
- Paytm waives charges on merchant transactions; to absorb an MDR of Rs 600 crore.
- Majesco Buyback 2020 Review – Record Date, Price, And Details
- Capacite Infraprojects shares jump 5% on new orders worth Rs 148 crore.
- GST collections cross Rs 1 lakh crore mark for the second month in a row.
- Vistaar Finance gets Rs 225 crore in ECB from FMO.
- Ashok Leyland sales up 5% in November to 10,659 units.
- SC rejects Chanda Kochhar’s appeal against Bombay HC’s order dismissing her plea regarding termination.
- Maruti Suzuki sales increase by 1.7% to 1,53,223 units in November.
- Glenmark Pharma share price gains on tentative USFDA nod for a kidney cancer drug.
- Reliance Capital shares fall 3% after defaulting on interest payments to HDFC, Axis Bank.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 01st December 2020
Upside Resistance:- 13,171, 13,233, 13,337.
Downside Support:- 13,005, 12,901, 12,839.
In the Nifty 50, 26 stocks traded in green and whereas only 14 were declined on 01st December 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Sun Pharma||5.41||Kotak Mahindra||-1.64|
The most active value-wise stocks were Bajaj Finance, Reliance, HDFC, Kotak Mahindra, Sun Pharma, and the volume-wise were GAIL, Tata Motors, ONGC, SBI, NTPC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 01st December 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.