On Friday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in green for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,018.50, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 31,225.85, and the Sensex settled above 47,868.98. The Nifty index gained around 36.75 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -38.20 points and the Sensex gained 117.65 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 13,996.10 went up to 14,049.85, and closed at 14,018.50, after making the low of 13,991.35. Nifty Bank index opened at 31,297.30 and stayed volatile between the high of 31,384.35, to the low of 31,188.25, and closed at 31,225.85.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty break the bullish channel upside, Then it Can move towards 14,100 to 14,200 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty breaks the bullish channel down, then it might retest 13,600 to 13,500 levels.
- Praj Industries bags Rs 226.90 crore order from Indian Oil Corporation.
- Zomato records highest-ever order velocity says CEO Deepinder Goyal.
- Gayatri Projects shares gain after emerging as the L1 bidder for the UP project.
- Tata Consumer share price rises 2% after ICRA upgrades long-term debt rating.
- NCC share price rises 5% on new orders of Rs 8,980 crore.
- 63 Moons moves NCLT in DHFL case, seeks protection of bondholders.
- Glenmark Pharma gets USFDA nod for erectile dysfunction treatment drug.
- Rupee ends near day’s low at 73.12 per dollar.
- JSPL share price rises 2% on winning auction for Gare Palma IV/1 Mine.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 01st January 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,048, 14,078, 14,107.
Downside Support:- 13,990, 13,961, 13,931
In the Nifty 50, 34 stock traded in green and whereas only 16 were declined on 01st January 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Adani Ports||4.16||ICICI Bank||-1.41|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, TCS, Bajaj Finance, ICICI Bank, M&M and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, ITC, ONGC, ICICI Bank.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 01st January 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.