On Wednesday, The market had a gap up opening, Later it slipped in red but closed in green. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 13,113.75, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 29,463.15, and the Sensex settled above 44,618.04. The Nifty index gained around 4.70 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -354.70 points and the Sensex lost -37.40 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 13,121.40 went up to 13,128.50, and closed at 13,113.75, after making the low of 12,983.55. Nifty Bank index opened at 29,876.70 and stayed volatile between the high of 29,886.25, to the low of 29,149.90, and closed at 29,463.15.
According to the Nifty Hourly chart, if Nifty breaks and sustain above 13,130 levels, Then it can go towards 13,200 to 13,300 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break and sustain above 13,130 levels, then it might retest 12,900 to 12,800 levels.
- Infosys, Rolls-Royce ink strategic partnership for aerospace engineering in India.
- Jet Airways may resume operations in summer of 2021: Report
- SC rejects Vedanta’s interim plea to inspect, operate a closed Sterlite copper unit at Tuticorin.
- Pfizer shares jump over 5% on reports of the UK authorizing its COVID-19 vaccine.
- Rhizen Pharma gets USFDA approval for phase one clinical trials for the COVID-19 drug.
- Bharti Infratel’s share price rises 5% on block deal worth Rs 1,647 crore.
- Signzy gets $3million from Vertex Ventures.
- Punjab National Bank introduces a loan management solution to speed up delivery.
- NCC share price rises on bagging Rs 3,905-crore orders.
- Adani Ports share price hits a 52-week high after cargo volume growth rises 10% YoY.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 02nd December 2020
Upside Resistance:- 13,167, 13,220, 13,312.
Downside Support:- 13,022, 12,930, 12,877.
In the Nifty 50, 38 stocks traded in green and whereas only 12 were declined on 02nd December 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Adani Portss||3.40||ICICI Bank||-0.96|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Bajaj Finance, Tata Motors, Tata Steel, SBI, and the volume-wise were GAIL, Tata Motors, SBI, ONGC, IOC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 02nd December 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|