On Thursday, The market had a gap up opening, Later it slipped in red but closed in green. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 13,133.90, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 29,448.75, and the Sensex settled above 44,632.65. The Nifty index gained around 20.15 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -14.40 points and the Sensex gained 14.61 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 13,215.30 went up to 13,216.60, and closed at 13,133.90, after making the low of 13,107.90. Nifty Bank index opened at 29,728.90 and stayed volatile between the high of 29,813.00, to the low of 29,379.40, and closed at 29,448.75.
According to the Nifty Hourly chart, Today Nifty closed above 13,130 levels, Now it can go towards 13,200 to 13,300 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain below13,130 levels, then it might retest 12,900 to 12,800 levels.
- The government allows domestic airlines to operate at 80% of pre-Covid capacity.
- Burger King IPO subscribed 7 times on day 2.
- Rupee settles 12 paise lower at 73.93 against US dollar.
- Fisdom raises $7 million in funding from PayU, others.
- Bank of India to acquire 49% stake each in BOI AXA Investment Managers, BOI AXA Trustee Services.
- RBI asks HDFC Bank to halt all launches around its Digital 2.0 initiative.
- Indian economy witnessing V-shaped recovery: Finance Ministry report.
- Fermenta Biotech shares jump 6% after US arm acquires membership interest in AGD Nutrition.
- Yes Bank takes on lease 62,500 sq ft office space in Noida from Max group.
- Ahluwalia Contracts shares rise 4% on new order worth Rs 534 crore.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 03rd December 2020
Upside Resistance:- 13,198, 13,262, 13,306.
Downside Support:- 13,089, 13,044, 12,980.
In the Nifty 50, 35 stocks traded in green and whereas only 15 were declined on 03rd December 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Maruti Suzuki||7.39||HDFC Bank||-2.11|
|Asian Paints||4.13||Bajaj Auto||-1.31|
The most active value-wise stocks were Maruti Suzuki, HDFC Bank, Reliance, SBI, Infosys, and the volume-wise were SBI, GAIL, ONGC, IOC, Tata Motors.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 03rd December 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.