On Thursday the market had a gap up opening later it slipped. The market traded in a particular range for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today, On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11527.45, Nifty bank index closed above and hold 23530.85, and the Sensex settled above 38990.94. The Nifty index lost around -7.55 points, Nifty bank index lost around -343.70points and the Sensex lost -95.09 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11566.20 went up to 11584.95, and closed at 11527.45, after making the low of 11507.65. Nifty Bank index opened at 23986.15 and stayed volatile between the high of 24051.60 to the low of 23451.65, and closed at 23530.85.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, if Nifty breaks and sustain its resistance level of 11550, Then Nifty will go toward 11600 to 11800, Alternatively, If the Nifty fails to break its resistance level of 11550, then it might go toward the 11500 to 11300.
- IL&FS to file bankruptcy for its offshore firms IIDL, IIDMCC in UAE.
- Tata Power bags Rs 490 crore order for 2 Pinaka regiments.
- Silver futures fall 0.52% to Rs 67,900 per kg.
- Indian rupee settles 44 paise lower at 73.47 against US dollar.
- Coursera to allow remote working till January 2022, offers $1,000 allowance for ‘office setup’.
- Edelweiss Financial climbs 5% on $350 mil deal with Canada’s Ontario Teachers.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 3rd September 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11572, 11617, 11650.
Downside Support:- 11495, 11463, 11418.
In the Nifty 50, 27 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 23 were declined on 3rd September 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Bharti Infratel||11.45||ICICI Bank||-2.46|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Tata Motors, Bharti Airtel, Zee Entertain, Bajaj Finance and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Zee Entertain, Bharti Infratel, SBI, ICICI Bank.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 3rd September 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|