On Friday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in the green for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 13,258.55, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 30,052.40, and the Sensex settled above 45,079.55. The Nifty index gained around 124.65 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 603.65 points and the Sensex gained 466.90 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 13,177.40 went up to 13,280.05, and closed at 13,258.55, after making the low of 13,152.85. Nifty Bank index opened at 29,573.40 and stayed volatile between the high of 30,162.30, to the low of 29,473.50, and closed at 30,052.40.
According to the Nifty Hourly chart, Today Nifty sustained above 13,130 levels, Now it can go towards 13,300 to 13,500 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 13,130 levels, then it might retest 12,900 to 12,800 levels.
- Rupee settles 13 paise higher at 73.80 against US dollar.
- Airtel & Jio Gains, Vodafone Idea Losses, Says TRAI Sept 2020 Report.
- Tata Power gets a letter of intent for 2 Odisha discoms.
- Tatas might buy a 51% stake in BigBasket, Alibaba to exit.
- Franklin Templeton MF to issue a notice to seek the consent of unitholders shortly.
- MobiKwik raises Rs 52 crore from HT group, Kris Gopalakrishnan’s family office.
- Moody’s downgrades Vedanta Resources’ rating.
- NCC share price rises 7% as Rakesh Jhunjhunwala raises stake.
- SEBI rejects 63 Moons’ renewal application.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 04th December 2020
Upside Resistance:- 13,308, 13,358, 13,435.
Downside Support:- 13,181, 13,103, 12,054.
In the Nifty 50, 40 stocks traded in green and whereas only 10 were declined on 04th December 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|ICICI Bank||4.19||HDFC Life||-0.73|
|Adani Ports||4.11||Bajaj Finserv||-0.68|
|UltraTech Cem||4.04||HCL Tech||-0.43|
The most active value-wise stocks were SBI, ICICI Bank, Maruti Suzuki, HDFC Bank, Bajaj Finance, and the volume-wise were SBI, Tata Motors, ONGC, Hindalco, ICICI Bank.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 04th December 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.