On Tuesday, The market had a gap up opening. Later, it slipped and closed in the red. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,496.50, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 32,270.35, and the Sensex settled above 48,253.51 The Nifty index lost around -137.65 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -195.40 points, and the Sensex lost -465.01 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,687.25 went up to 14,723.40, and closed at 14,496.50, after making the low of 14,461.50, The Nifty Bank index opened at 32,610.40 and stayed volatile between the high of 33,011.55, to the low of 32,191.40, and closed at 32,270.35.
According to the Nifty daily chart, Nifty broke and sustained below 14,890. Now nifty can go towards 14,300 to 14,200 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14,890 levels, then it might retest 15,000 to 15,100 levels.
- Morepen Lab Consolidated March 2021 Net Sales at Rs 286.60 crore, up 38.72% Y-o-Y.
- Indiamart Inter Consolidated March 2021 Net Sales at Rs 179.70 crore, up 5.64% Y-o-Y.
- Reliance Consolidated March 2021 Net Sales at Rs 154,896.00 crore, up 13.69% Y-o-Y.
- Rupee ends higher at 73.86 per dollar.
- Ethereum extends gains to a fresh record above $3,400.
- Tata Chemicals Q4 consolidated PAT down 85% at Rs 29 crore.
- LTTS Q4 net profit falls to Rs 194.5 crore.
- Reserve Bank of India imposes Rs 3 crore penalty on ICICI Bank overrule violations.
- T Rabi Sankar takes over as deputy governor, RBI reshuffles portfolios.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 04th May 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,659, 14,822, 14,921.
Downside Support:- 14,397, 14,298, 14,135.
In the Nifty 50, 13 stock traded in green and whereas only 37 were declined on 04th May 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Tata Consumer||4.70||SBI Life||-2.53|
|DR. Reddys Labs||2.29||BPCL||-1.31|
|Divis Labs||2.18||Bajaj Finance||-1.16|
The most active value-wise stocks were Bajaj Finance, Tata Steel, Adani Ports, SBI, Reliance, and the volume-wise were SBI, Tata Motors, Adani Ports, ONGC, Hindalco.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 04th May 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|