On Friday the market had a gap down opening. The market traded in a particular range for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today, On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11333.85, Nifty bank index closed above and hold 23011.50, and the Sensex settled above 38357.18. The Nifty index lost around -193.60 points, Nifty bank index lost around -519.35 points and the Sensex lost -633.76 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11354.40 went up to 11452.05, and closed at 11333.85, after making the low of 11303.65. Nifty Bank index opened at 23119.15 and stayed volatile between the high of 23394.80 to the low of 22876.90, and closed at 23011.50.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, Today Nifty broke its support level of 11350 and now it can go toward its 10950 to 10900 levels, Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain above 11350 levels, then it might go toward the 11400 to 11500.
- Norway’s Orkla buys a majority stake in Indian condiment business.
- The Indian rupee settles 33 paise higher at 73.14 against the US dollar.
- Silver futures gain 0.26% to Rs 67,100 per kg in afternoon trade.
- L&T defense arm bags govt contract for the supply of Pinaka Weapon Systems.
- Vodafone Idea says the board has no investment proposal from Amazon, Verizon.
- Vijay Rupani invites American firms to invest in Gujarat.
- US Budget deficit to hit a record $3.3 trillion due to coronavirus, recession.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 4th September 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11423, 11512, 11571.
Downside Support:- 11274, 11215, 11126.
In the Nifty 50, 2 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 48 were declined on 4th September 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Maruti Suzuki||1.66||Axis Bank||-4.16|
|Zee Entertain||0.07||Tata Steel||-3.83|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Bajaj Finance, Maruti Suzuki, Bharti Infratel, Bharti Airtel, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Bharti Infratel, SBI, Zee Entertain, ITC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 4th September 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|