On Monday market had a gap up opening, Later it slipped in red. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today, On the closing bell, the Nifty index closed at 11503.35, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 22411.60, and the Sensex settled above 38973.70. The Nifty index gained around 86.40 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 165.60 points and the Sensex gained 276.55 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11487.80 went up to 11578.05, and closed at 11503.35, after making the low of 11452.30. Nifty Bank index opened at 22352.10 and stayed volatile between the high of 22768.55 to the low of 22247.25, and closed at 22411.60.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, Today Nifty breaks and sustains above its resistance level of 11600, then Nifty can move towards 11700 to 11800 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty does not break and sustain above 11600 levels, then it might retest 11300 to 11000 levels.
- The rupee settles 16 paise lower at 73.29 against the US dollar.
- Microsoft unveils investment to make Greece a regional hub for cloud services.
- Kalpataru Power, JV partner complete 100% stake sale in JKTPL.
- Tesla in talks with Karnataka government for Gigafactory, R&D center in Bengaluru.
- Zerodha users face difficulties during login, the company says the issue resolved.
- SEBI seeks more information on Coffee Day’s accounts in connection with misappropriation of funds: Report.
- Adani Ports and SEZ completes acquisition of Krishnapatnam Port Company.
- ITI share price jumps 4% on bagging Rs 7,796-crore project from the army.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 05th October 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11570, 11637, 11696.
Downside Support:- 11444, 11385, 11319.
In the Nifty 50, 30 stocks traded in green and whereas only 20 were declined on 05th October 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Tata Steel||4.75||Bharti Airtel||-1.83|
|Sun Pharma||3.20||Bajaj Finance||-1.74|
The most active value-wise stocks were TCS, Induslnd Bank, Reliance, Infosys, Bajaj Finance, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Induslnd Bank, SBI, Wipro, ICICI Bank.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 5th October 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|