On Tuesday market had a gap up opening and it remained in the green for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today, On the closing bell, the Nifty index closed at 11662.40, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 22853.70, and the Sensex settled above 39574.57. The Nifty index gained around 159.05 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 482.75 points and the Sensex gained 600.87 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11603.45 went up to 11680.30, and closed at 11662.40, after making the low of 11564.30. Nifty Bank index opened at 22673.05 and stayed volatile between the high of 22893.50 to the low of 22521.05, and closed at 22853.70.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, Today Nifty broke its resistance level of 11600, Now Nifty can go towards 11700 to 11800 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 11600 levels, then it might retest 11400 to 11200 levels.
- Silver futures trade steady at Rs 61,975 per kg.
- IndusInd Bank shares jump 4% on provisional numbers for Q2FY21.
- More trouble for Franklin Templeton as the audit report finds several wrongdoings by key management personnel.
- The rupee settles 17 paise lower at 73.46 against the US dollar.
- Yes Bank says deposits grew 16% since June quarter.
- Majesco share price locked in the upper circuit as a board to consider share buyback.
- HDFC share price gains 4% as business inches close to pre-COVID levels.
- JSPL share price jumps 3% on record sales data.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 06th October 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11707, 11752, 11823.
Downside Support:- 11591, 11520, 11475.
In the Nifty 50, 36 stocks traded in green and whereas only 14 were declined on 06th October 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Tata Motors||8.10||Coal India||-1.35|
|Adani Ports||3.58||Tata Steel||-1.28|
The most active value-wise stocks were HDFC, TCS, Tata Motors, Reliance, Bajaj Finance, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, Wipro, Induslnd Bank, ITC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 6th October 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.