On Thursday, The market had a gap up opening, Later it slipped in red. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,137.35, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 31,956.00, and the Sensex settled above 48,093.32. The Nifty index lost around -8.90 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 158.10 points and the Sensex lost -80.74 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,253.75 went up to 14,256.25, and closed at 14,137.35, after making the low of 14,123.10. Nifty Bank index opened at 32,129.80 and stayed volatile between the high of 31,177.40, to the low of 31,911.50, and closed at 31,956.00.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty break the bullish channel upside, Then it Can move towards 14,300 to 14,400 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty breaks the bullish channel down, then it might retest 13,800 to 13,700 levels.
- India’s GDP to contract by 7.7% in 2020-21, says the government.
- IBM appoints Martin Schroeter as CEO of independent firm NewCo.
- Silver futures gained nearly 1% to Rs 70,000 per kg.
- Lupin gets USFDA nod for a generic diabetes drug.
- Sovereign wealth fund ADQ to invest $75 million in Biocon Biologics, deal values firm at around $4 billion.
- Rupee plunges 20 paise to end at 73.31 against US dollar.
- Venkatramu takes charge as MD, CEO of India Post Payments Bank.
- Bharti Airtel’s plan to increase foreign ownership limit gets a boost as subsidiaries cleared to raise FDI
- Mahindra Logistics launches electric last-mile delivery service.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 07th January 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,221, 14,305, 14,355.
Downside Support:- 14,088, 14,039, 13,955
In the Nifty 50, 27 stock traded in green and whereas only 23 were declined on 07th January 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Adani Ports||3.43||Divis Lab||-1.98|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Tata Steel, Bharti Airtel, Bajaj Finance, HDFC Bank, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Bharti Airtel, Tata Steel, ITC, Hindalco.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 07th January 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.