On Monday the market had a flat opening. The market traded in a particular range for the whole session. At the closing, the market broke the day’s high and made a new high of the day and closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today, On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11355.05, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 22945.05, and the Sensex settled above 38417.23. The Nifty index gained around 21.20 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -66.45 points and the Sensex gained 60.05 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11359.60 went up to 11381.15, and closed at 11355.05, after making the low of 11251.70. Nifty Bank index opened at 23036.25 and stayed volatile between the high of 23109.10 to the low of 22716.25, and closed at 22945.05.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain above its resistance level of 11380, Then it can go towards 11500 to 11700 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty doesn’t break its resistance level of 11380 levels, then it might go toward the 11300 to 11200.
- Electric ride-hailing platform BluSmart raises $7 million.
- RBI announces special OMO round for sale, purchase of G-Secs worth Rs 10,000 crore.
- Future Lifestyle Fashions reports Rs 353 crore loss for Q1.
- The Indian rupee settles 21 paise lower at 73.35 against the US dollar.
- Transnet Port Terminals South Africa partners with TCS for logistics supply chain transformation.
- Ester Industries locked in the upper circuit as promoters raise stake in company.
- Man Industries share price jumps 3% on bagging Rs 370-crore order.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 7th September 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11407, 11459, 11536.
Downside Support:- 11277, 11200, 11148.
In the Nifty 50, 27 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 23 were declined on 7th September 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|DR. Reddys Labs||2.25||Bajaj Finance||-2.55|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Bajaj Finance, Bharti Infratel, Tata Motors, Axis Bank and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Bharti Infratel, Zee Entertain, SBI, ITC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 7th September 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.