On Thursday market had an up opening and remained in the green for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today because of weekly expiry, On the closing bell, the Nifty index closed at 11834.60, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 23191.35, and the Sensex settled above 40182.67. The Nifty index gained around 95.75 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 226.55 points and the Sensex gained 303.72 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11835.40 went up to 11905.70, and closed at 11834.60, after making the low of 11791.15. Nifty Bank index opened at 23150.25 and stayed volatile between the high of 23450.90 to the low of 23063.60, and closed at 23191.35.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, Today Nifty broke and sustain above 11780 levels, Now Nifty can go towards 11900 to 12000 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 11780 levels, then it might retest 11600 to 11400 levels.
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank says received an ‘indicative non-binding offer’ from Clix Group.
- The rupee settles 9 paise higher at 73.24 against the US dollar.
- BSE revises the daily circuit limit for 712 stocks.
- Nitco share price jumps 5% on improvement in sales volume.
- World Bank downgrades India’s FY21 GDP forecast, estimates 9.6% contraction.
- Hitachi ABB Power Grids India wins Rs 100 crore order from HPCL Rajasthan Refinery.
- GM Breweries share price falls 4% after Q2 profit dips 43% to Rs 11 crore.
- Bandhan Bank shares gain 4% after growth in Q2 deposits, advances.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 08th October 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11896, 11958, 12011.
Downside Support:- 11782, 11729, 11667.
In the Nifty 50, 29 stocks traded in green and whereas only 21 were declined on 08th October 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|UltraTech Cement||3.15||Eicher Motors||-1.30|
|HCL Tech||2.60||Coal India||-1.00|
The most active value-wise stocks were TCS, Wipro, Infosys, HCL Tech, Reliance, and the volume-wise were Wipro, SBI, Tata Motors, HCL Tech, ITC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 8th October 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|