On Monday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in the green for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 12,461.05, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 27,534.10, and the Sensex settled above 42,597.43. The Nifty index gained around 197.50 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 735.15 points, and the Sensex gained 704.37 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 12,399.40 went up to 12,474.05, and closed at 12,461.05, after making the low of 12,367.35. Nifty Bank index opened at 27,088.95 and stayed volatile between the high of 27,595.00 to the low of 27,068.95, and closed at 27,534.10.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, Today Nifty broke and sustained above 12,431 levels, Now it can go towards 12,500 to 12,600 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 12,431 levels, then it might retest 12,200 to 12,100 levels.
- Swiss bank set to pay $79 million in FIFA corruption settlements.
- Silver futures up 1.31% to Rs 66,190 per kg, support is placed at Rs 65,400-64,050 levels.
- CBI books Madhya Pradesh-based firm for cheating UCO Bank-led consortium of over Rs 105 crore.
- L&T Finance Holdings gets the board’s approval to raise Rs 3,000 crore via a rights issue.
- Bosch invests $2 million in routematic.
- Blue Star share price jumps 3% on order win from Taiwanese iPhone manufacturer.
- Amber Enterprises’ share price falls 6% after Q2 PAT declines 86%.
- Future Supply Chain Solutions reports a Q2 net loss of Rs 68.75 crore.
- Alembic Pharmaceuticals gets a tentative USFDA nod for breast cancer treatment drug.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 09th November 2020
Upside Resistance:- 12,501, 12,541, 12,608.
Downside Support:- 12,394, 12,327, 12,288.
In the Nifty 50, 42 stocks traded in green and whereas only 08 were declined on 09th November 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Induslnd Bank||4.98||Adani Ports||-1.09|
|ICICI Bank||4.49||Maruti Suzuki||-0.51|
|Axis Bank||4.30||Dr. Reddys Labs||-0.48|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Divis Labs, Induslnd Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, and the volume-wise were SBI, NTPC, ICICI Bank, Tata Motors, ITC.
Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
Mahindra & Mahindra
Aster DM Healthcare
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 09th November 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|