On Friday market had a flat opening and remained in the green for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today because of weekly expiry, On the closing bell, the Nifty index closed at 11914.20, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 23846.80, and the Sensex settled above 40509.49. The Nifty index gained around 79.60 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 655.45 points and the Sensex gained 326.82 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11852.05 went up to 11938.60, and closed at 11914.20, after making the low of 11805.20. Nifty Bank index opened at 23312.60 and stayed volatile between the high of 23904.10 to the low of 23132.45, and closed at 23846.80.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, Today Nifty sustained above 11780 levels, Now Nifty can go towards 11900 to 12000 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 11780 levels, then it might retest 11600 to 11400 levels.
- China says will purchase COVAX vaccines for 1% of the population.
- Zen Technologies shares rise 2% on orders worth Rs 40 crore.
- Takeda-led COVID-19 plasma treatment enters a clinical trial with the first patient.
- TCS tops Accenture as the most valued IT company in the world.
- HSBC targets net-zero emissions by 2050, earmarks $1 trillion green financing.
- Solar Industries share price gains 8% on Rs 447 crore order win.
- Amazon infuses over Rs 700 crore in India payments unit.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 09th October 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11967, 12019, 12100.
Downside Support:- 11833, 11753, 11700.
In the Nifty 50, 23 stocks traded in green and whereas only 27 were declined on 09th October 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|HDFC Bank||3.50||SBI Life Insurance||-1.85|
The most active value-wise stocks were HDFC Bank, TCS, HDFC, Wipro, Reliance, and the volume-wise were SBI, Wipro, ICICI Bank, Tata Motors, Hindalco.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 9th October 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.