On Wednesday the market had a gap down opening, Later it recovered. At the closing, the market broke the day’s high and made a new high of the day and closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today, On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11278, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 22267, and the Sensex settled above 38193.92. The Nifty index lost around -39.35 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -477.40 points and the Sensex lost -171.43 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11218.60 went up to 11298.15, and closed at 11278, after making the low of 11185.15. Nifty Bank index opened at 22486.70 and stayed volatile between the high of 22554.60 to the low of 22080.40, and closed at 22267.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain above its resistance level of 11380, Then it can go towards 11500 to 11700 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below its support level of 11100 levels, then it might go toward the 11000to 10900.
- Zydus Cadila gets tentative approval for a generic diabetes drug.
- Silver futures down 0.85% to Rs 67,914 per kg on weak demand.
- The Indian rupee settles 5 paise higher at 73.55 against the US dollar.
- Texmaco promoters to infuse up to Rs 200 crore capital.
- Mahindra Electric Mobility globally launches MESMA 48 platform for EVs.
- Passenger vehicle retail sales fall 7% in August: FADA.
- Dr. Reddy’s Labs share price gains after the launch of Remdesivir for COVID-19 treatment
- Indiabulls Housing Finance launches QIP with a base size of $60 million, the floor price of Rs 206.7/share.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 9th September 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11322, 11367, 11435.
Downside Support:- 11209, 11141, 11096.
In the Nifty 50, 25 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 25 were declined on 9th September 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Bharti Airtel, Bajaj Finance, Tata Motors, SBI and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, Zee Entertain, Tata Steel, Axis Bank.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 9th September 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.