On Monday the market had a gap up opening but it was able to sustain at gap up-level and the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11270, Niftybank index closed above and hold 21900 and the Sensex settled above 31180. The Nifty index gained around 56.10 points, Niftybank index gained around 146.25 points and the Sensex gained 141.51 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11270.25 went up to 11337.30 and closed at 11270.15 after making the low of 11238. Nifty Bank index opened at 21824.90 and stayed volatile between the high of 22071.95 to the low of 21795.10 and closed at 21754.
According to the Nifty 4 hourly chart, The market is expected to be bullish in upcoming sessions, once the level of 11315 breaks market will move toward 11400 to 11500 levels. Alternatively, if the market struggles to break the resistance level of 11315, then it might retest the level of 11130.
- AstraZeneca Pharma India Q1 net profit declines 13% at Rs 18.63 crore.
- Union Bank of India reduces MCLR by up to 15bps across all tenors.
- Cochin Shipyard April-June profit down 65% to Rs 42.64 crore.
- Rupee settles 3 paise higher at 74.90 against the US dollar.
- IndusInd Bank up 2%, Eveready hits 52-week high as bank acquires stake in battery maker.
- Equitas Holdings June quarter net profit down 25% at Rs 52.5 crore.
- Silver futures rise 1.24% to Rs 75,083/kg.
- MF industry adds 11 lakh new SIP accounts in July..
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 10th august 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11326, 11381, 11425.
Downside Support:- 11226, 11183, 11127.
In the Nifty 50, 33 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 17 were declined on 10th august 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Sun Pharma||3.40||Maruti Suzuki||-1.05|
The most active value-wise stocks were Cipla, Reliance, Bajaj Finance, HDFC Bank, L&T, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Cipla, SBI, ICICI Bank, ITC.
Important Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
- Titan Company
- Oracle Fin Services
- AIA Engineering
- Motherson Sumi
- Central Bank Of India
- Metropolis Health
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 10th August 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|