On Thursday, The market had a gap down opening and remained in red for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 13,478.30, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 30,510.35, and the Sensex settled above 45,959.88. The Nifty index lost around -50.80 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -199.05 points and the Sensex lost -199.05 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 13,488.50 went up to 13,503.55, and closed at 13,478.30, after making the low of 13,399.30. Nifty Bank index opened at 30,545.35 and stayed volatile between the high of 30,610.00, to the low of 30,202.10, and closed at 30,510.35.
According to the Nifty 4 hourly chart, Nifty is following the bullish channel and higher high lower lows pattern in 4 hourly charts. If Nifty breaks and sustains this channel upside, Then it can move towards 13,700 to 13,800 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain downside, then it might retest 13,250 to 13,200 levels.
- Rupee settles 9 paise lower at 73.66 against US dollar.
- Mrs. Bectors Food IPO will go live from 15th December 2020 to 17th December 2020, Today’s GMP is 135.
- NSE to launch derivatives on the Nifty Financial Services Index from January 11.
- Wipro Infrastructure Engineering to acquire Precision Automation and Robotics India.
- Nokia ties up with Vodafone Idea to offer tech solutions for enterprises.
- Tata v/s Mistry: Tata Sons rejects SP Group’s offer of separation via pro-rata in Supreme Court.
- Byju joins hands with NSDC to support the skilling of teachers, trainers.
- Japan to sell over $1 trillion of new bonds as pandemic costs balloon: Sources.
- L&T Technology Services bags over $100 million deal engagement from global O&G major.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 10th December 2020
Upside Resistance:- 13,521, 13,565, 13,626.
Downside Support:- 13,417, 13,356, 13,313.
In the Nifty 50, 22 stocks traded in green and whereas only 28 were declined on 10th December 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
The most active value-wise stocks were UPL, Reliance, ITC, HDFC Bank, Tata Steel, and the volume-wise were UPL, ITC, SBI, Tata Motors, NTPC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 10th December 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.