On Monday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in the green for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,942.35, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 33,142.40, and the Sensex settled above 49,502.41 The Nifty index gained around 119.20 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 237.90 points, and the Sensex gained 295.94 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,928.25 went up to 14,966.90, and closed at 14,942.35, after making the low of 14,892.50, The Nifty Bank index opened at 33,175.30 and stayed volatile between the high of 33,297.60, to the low of 33,028.15, and closed at 33,142.40.
According to the Nifty daily chart, Nifty broke and sustained above 14,890. Now nifty can go towards 15,100 to 15,200 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,890 levels, then it might retest 14,600 to 14,500 levels.
- Venkys Standalone March 2021 Net Sales at Rs 941.35 crore, up 42.44% Y-o-Y.
- JSPL makes prepayment of Rs 2,462 crore to lenders.
- Vivimed Labs gets DGHS nod to manufacture, market Favipiravir tablets in India.
- Oil gains after cyberattack forces shutdown of crucial US pipelines.
- DCB Bank share price rises after reporting a 13% increase in Q4 net profit to Rs 78 crore.
- Rupee ends at day’s high at 73.34 per dollar.
- HDFC to off-load 0.62% stake in subsidiary HDFC Ergo to meet regulatory norms.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 10th May 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,975, 15,008, 15,050.
Downside Support:- 14,900, 14,859, 14,826.
In the Nifty 50, 40 stock traded in green and whereas only 10 were declined on 10th May 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Coal India||7.45||Shree Cements||-1.90|
|Tata Motors||4.00||Hero Motocorp||-0.86|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Steel, Hindalco, Tata Motors, SBI, Reliance, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Coal India, SBI, Hindalco, IOC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 10th May 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|