On Monday, The market had a gap down opening and remained in red for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,310.80, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 30,792.00, and the Sensex settled above 47,883.38. The Nifty index lost around -524.05 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -1656.05 points, and the Sensex lost -1707.94 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,644.65 went up to 14,652.50, and closed at 14,310.80, after making the low of 14,248.70, The Nifty Bank index opened at 31,637.90 and stayed volatile between the high of 31,698.05, to the low of 30,520.30, and closed at 30,792.00.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty broke and sustained below 14,530. Now Nifty can go towards 14,000 to 13,800 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,530 levels, then it might retest 15,200 to 15,300 levels.
- Ratnamani Metals share hits a 52-week high on orders worth Rs 594 crore.
- NIIF may acquire Ashoka Concessions’ HAM road assets for $100 million: Report.
- Praj Industries bags order for syrup-based ethanol plant from Godavari Biorefineries.
- JMC Projects bags new orders worth Rs 1,262 crore.
- Man Industries bags new order worth Rs 766 crore.
- Solara Active Pharma shares jump 7% after broad approves of amalgamation.
- Rupee ends 31 paise lower at 75.05 per dollar rupee ends 31 paise lower at 75.05 per dollar.
- Infosys share price hits a 52-week high as a board to consider buyback on April 14.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 12th April 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,559, 14,808, 14,963.
Downside Support:- 14,156, 14,000, 13,752.
In the Nifty 50, 04 stock traded in green and whereas only 46 were declined on 12th April 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Dr Reddys Labs||4.97||Tata Motors||-9.95|
|Divis Labs||0.73||IndusInd Bank||-8.58|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Motors, Infosys, Cipla, SBI, Adani Ports, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, ITC, Cipla, Adani Ports.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 12th April 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.