On Thursday, The market had a gap down opening and remained in red for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 12,690.80, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 28,278.80, and the Sensex settled above 43,357.19. The Nifty index lost around -58.35 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -566.20 points, and the Sensex lost -236.48 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 12,702.15 went up to 12,741.15, and closed at 12,690.80, after making the low of 12,624.85. Nifty Bank index opened at 28,633.75 and stayed volatile between the high of 28,672.90 to the low of 28,066.05, and closed at 28,278.80.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 12,780 levels, Then it can go towards 12,900 to 13,000 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty doesn’t break and sustain above 12,780 levels, then it might retest 12,500 to 12,300 levels.
- Rupee slumps 28 paise against the US dollar.
- Zydus Cadila completes phase 2 clinical trial in COVID-19 patients with biological therapy PegiHep.
- Jubilant FoodWorks beats estimates, posts Q2 standalone profit at Rs 77 crore.
- Atmanirbhar Bharat 3.0: FM Sitharaman announces equity infusion of Rs 6,000 crore into NIIF debt platform.
- UK economy rebounds 15.5% in the third quarter.
- Aurobindo Pharma says ready to manufacture COVID-19 vaccines for others.
- Moody’s revises India’s 2020 GDP forecast to -8.9% from -9.6%.
- Sequoia Capital-backed Indigo Paints files for Rs 1,000 crore IPO.
- Cadila Healthcare shares up 4% on completion of the phase-II trial of the COVID vaccine.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 12th November 2020
Upside Resistance:- 12,746, 12,802, 12,063.
Downside Support:- 12,630, 12,569, 12,514.
In the Nifty 50, 24 stocks traded in green and whereas only 26 were declined on 12th November 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Shree Cements||2.51||Kotak Mahindra||-2.94|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Bajaj Finance, Induslnd Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, and the volume-wise were SBI, Tata Motors, ITC, Hindalco, Coal India.
Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 12th November 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.