On Monday the market opened higher and stayed bullish. The market was highly volatile mainly Niftybank index where sudden ups and down seen. On the closing bell, the Nifty index ends above 12300, Niftybank index settled above 32100 and the Sensex closed at 41860. The Nifty index gains 72 points, Niftybank index gains 80 points and the Sensex gains 260 points respectively.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 12296.20 went up to 12337.75 and closed at 12329.55 after making a low of 12285.80. The Niftybank index opened at 32139.10 and stayed volatile between 32322.65 to 32074.05 and closed at 32177.65.
As per the last view, ‘if the Nifty index stays above 12260 then it can go up to 12310 to 12360 and if the Nifty index sustains below 12260 then it can fall from 12210 to 12140‘ and today the index went up to 12337.75 after making the low of 12285.80
For the next day trading, if the Nifty index stays above 12315 then it can go up 12350 to 12420. if the Nifty index sustains below 12315 then it can fall till 12290 to 12265.
From the above daily chart of the Nifty index, it can be seen that the index trading in the positive side and is bullish. Today the Nifty index broke up the resistance of 12294 and closes above it. Technically, the market looks positive and more upside levels can be seen in the coming days. Indicators like MACD, RSI, and Stochastic are in the upside momentum hence market upside rally will continue in the coming days.
- Nusli Wadia withdraws defamation plea against Ratan Tata.
- BSE also to introduces a cross-margining facility from January 15.
- Nifty ends at record closing at 12329.55.
- US trade regulator to probe Fitbit, Garmin for alleged patent violations.
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza crosses a 5 lakh sales milestone.
- India imposes an anti-subsidy duty on imports of copper rods from 4 nations.
- Tata Power arm bags Rs 1505 cr order from NTPC.
- RBI buys net $6.93 billion in the currency market in November.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 13th January 2020
Upside Resistance:- 12350, 12370, 12420.
Downside Support:- 12315, 12290, 12265.
In the Nifty 50, 36 stocks traded in green whereas the 14 was declined on 13th January 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
The most active value-wise stocks were INFOSYS, RELIANCE, HDFC, YES BANK, TATAMOTORS, and the volume-wise were YES BANK, TATAMOTORS, INFOSYS, SBIN, POWERGRID.