On Friday, The market had a gap down opening, later it recovered and closed in green. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 12,719.95, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 28,465.70, and the Sensex settled above 43,443.00. The Nifty index gained around 29.15 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 186.90 points, and the Sensex gained 85.81 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 12,659.70 went up to 12,735.95, and closed at 12,719.95, after making the low of 12,607.70. Nifty Bank index opened at 28,108.70 and stayed volatile between the high of 28,520.55 to the low of 27,703.30, and closed at 28,465.70.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 12,780 levels, Then it can go towards 12,900 to 13,000 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty doesn’t break and sustain above 12,780 levels, then it might retest 12,500 to 12,300 levels.
- Rupee settles on a flat note, up 2 paise at 74.62 against USD.
- RBL Bank raises Rs 1,566 crore from Baring, others.
- inFeedo raises $3.2 million from Bling, Freshworks founders.
- Sterling & Wilson Solar shares slip 3% after Q2 profit plunges 81%.
- Indiabulls Real Estate shares surge 11% after Rare Enterprises picks stake.
- Grofers plans $55-$60 million fundraising from SoftBank, others: Report.
- Wall Street closes sharply lower, Treasury yields drop as shutdown fears mount.
- Asian stocks dip as virus spread tamps vaccine hopes.
- Fortis Healthcare Q2 net profit declines by 88% at Rs 15.47 crore.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 13th November 2020
Upside Resistance:- 12,768, 12,816, 12,896.
Downside Support:- 12,640, 12,560, 12,512.
In the Nifty 50, 26 stocks traded in green and whereas only 24 were declined on 13th November 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Eicher Motors||6.97||Tata Motors||-3.21|
|Divis Labs||1.96||HDFC Bank||-0.94|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Bajaj Finance, Eicher Motors, Induslnd Bank, Axis Bank, and the volume-wise were SBI, ICICI Bank, Tata Motors, Axis Bank, ITC.
Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 13th November 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|