On Tuesday, The market was opened flat and stayed highly volatile. Today the market showed a sudden rise and sudden fall. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today because of the SC hearing of the interest waiver case, the Nifty index closed at 11934.50, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 23492.20, and the Sensex settled above 40625.51. The Nifty index gained around 3.55 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -220.60 points and the Sensex gained 31.71 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11934.65 went up to 11988.20, and closed at 11934.50, after making the low of 11888.50. Nifty Bank index opened at 23663.05 and stayed volatile between the high of 23775.15 to the low of 23431.50, and closed at 23492.20.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, Today Nifty sustained above 11780 levels, Now Nifty can go towards 12000 to 12100 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 11780 levels, then it might retest 11600 to 11400 levels.
- Vodafone Idea ropes in IBM for the ‘big data’ platform.
- Wipro announces ₹9,500 crore buyback plan at ₹400 per share.
- Silver futures fall 0.32% to Rs 62,871 per kg on the firm dollar.
- The rupee settles 7 paise lower at 73.35 against the US dollar.
- Bajaj Finserv applies for a mutual fund license.
- MCX plans to launch spot exchange in base metals.
- Pepper Content raises $4.2 million in a funding round led by Lightspeed India.
- Steel Strips Wheels shares gain 5% on orders from the US & EU markets.
- HFCL Standalone September 2020 Net Sales at Rs 983.80 crore, up 6.58% Y-o-Y.
- GTPL Hathway Standalone September 2020 Net Sales at Rs 403.18 crore, down 13.95% Y-o-Y.
- Paytm starts a same-day settlement on its payment gateway.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 13th October 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11,986, 12,037, 12,085.
Downside Support:- 11,886, 11,838, 11,787.
In the Nifty 50, 19 stocks traded in green and whereas only 31 were declined on 13th October 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||2.44||Titan Company||-2.22|
|UltraTech Cement||1.78||Sun Pharma||-2.09|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Infosys, Dr. Reddys Labs, HCL Tech, Wipro, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Wipro, ITC, SBI, Bharti Airtel.
Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
The Karnataka Bank
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 13th October 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|