On Friday the market had a gap up opening later it slipped. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11178, Niftybank index closed above and hold 21679 and the Sensex settled above 37877. The Nifty index lost around -122.05 points, Niftybank index lost around -516.95 points and the Sensex lost -433.15 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11353.30 went up to 11366.25, and closed at 11178.40 after making the low of 11111.45. Nifty Bank index opened at 22334.95 and stayed volatile between the high of 22334.95 to the low of 21459.10 and closed at 21679.40.
According to the Nifty daily chart, Nifty broke its support level of 11230. Now Nifty can go down toward 11100 to 10900 levels. Alternatively, if the Nifty bounces from the current level, then it might retest the level of 11230.
- GoAir gets new CEO; Kaushik Khona to replace Vinay Dube.
- MSCI may reverse its decision on Bharti Airtel’s weight; shares pare losses.
- Bharat Rasayan Standalone June 2020 Net Sales at Rs 281.69 crore, down 20.52% Y-o-Y.
- Hindalco Consolidated June 2020 Net Sales at Rs 25,283.00 crore, down 15.64% Y-o-Y.
- MRF Standalone June 2020 Net Sales at Rs 2,430.57 crore, down 44.88% Y-o-Y.
- Voltas Standalone June 2020 Net Sales at Rs 1,259.85 crore, down 50.34% Y-o-Y.
- Indian rupee settles 6 paise lower at 74.90 against the US dollar.
- Silver slumps 3.34% to Rs 68,704 per kg in futures.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 14th august 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11326, 11474, 11581.
Downside Support:- 11071, 10964, 10816.
In the Nifty 50, 13 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 37 were declined on 14th august 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|JSW Steel||2.61||Eicher Motors||-7.05|
|Coal India||2.25||Tata Motors||-4.99|
|Sun Pharma||2.03||Axis Bank||-2.73|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Tata Steel, Bajaj Finance, Axis Bank, L&T, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, Tata Steel, Zee Entertain, Axis Bank.
Important Results To Be Declared On Monday
- Petronet LNG
- Suven pharma
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 14th August 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.