On Wednesday, The market had a gap opening, Later it recovered and closed in green. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today because of the SC hearing of the interest waiver case, the Nifty index closed at 11971.15, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 23874.65, and the Sensex settled above 40794.74. The Nifty index gained around 36.55 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 382.45 points and the Sensex gained 169.23 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11917.40 went up to 11997.20, and closed at 11971.05, after making the low of 11822.15. Nifty Bank index opened at 23353.15 and stayed volatile between the high of 23962.70 to the low of 23149.45, and closed at 23874.65.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 12090 levels, Then Nifty can go towards 12400 to 12500 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 11780 levels, then it might retest 11700 to 11600 levels.
- Infosys Q2 beats estimates with 14.4% profit growth; the company raises full-year revenue, margin guidance.
- WPI inflation rises to 1.32% in September mainly on costlier food articles.
- Rupee settles 4 paise higher at 73.31 against US dollar.
- Tata Group eyes minority stake in BigBasket: Reports.
- EPFO to sell ETFs worth Rs 9,000 crore to meet FY20 PF rate of 8.5%: Report.
- Yes Bank shares trade in the red on reports of declaring Cox & Kings as wilful defaulters.
- World Bank approves $12 billion for COVID-19 vaccines.
- Karnataka Bank share price jumps 5% as Q2 profit rises 13% to Rs 119 crore.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 14th October 2020
Upside Resistance:- 12,038, 12,105, 12,213.
Downside Support:- 11,863, 11,755, 11,688.
In the Nifty 50, 27 stocks traded in green and whereas only 23 were declined on 14th October 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|SBI Life Insurance||3.06||NTPC||-4.30|
|ICICI Bank||2.66||Coal India||-2.90|
|Induslnd Bank||2.38||Tata Motors||-2.54|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Wipro, Infosys, Bajaj Finance, HCL Tech, and the volume-wise were Wipro, NTPC, Tata Motors, SBI, ITC.
Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
Hathway Cable & Data
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 14th October 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|