On Thursday, The market had a gap down opening, Later it recovered and closed in green. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,581.45, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 32,112.85, and the Sensex settled above 48,803.68. The Nifty index gained around 76.55 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 341.25 points, and the Sensex gained 259.62 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,522.40 went up to 14,597.55, and closed at 14,581.45, after making the low of 14,353.20, The Nifty Bank index opened at 31,929.10 and stayed volatile between the high of 32,187.05, to the low of 31,406.40, and closed at 32,112.85.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14,890. Then Nifty can go towards 15,000 to 15,200 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,300 levels, then it might retest 14,000 to 13,800 levels.
- Masayoshi Son picks Swiggy over Zomato, to invest $450-500 million.
- Wipro’s Q4 profit rises 0.1% to Rs 2,972 crore; IT services revenue beats estimates.
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech appoints Anil Rander as the new CFO.
- Walmart-backed Flipkart makes a big splash in online travel segment, announces acquisition of 100% stake in Cleartrip.
- Tata Metaliks Standalone March 2021 Net Sales at Rs 660.87 crore, up 26.7% Y-o-Y.
- Aurobindo Pharma’s board to consider demerger of its Injectables business soon.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala pares Titan stake by 22.7 lakh shares in Q4FY21.
- Hindustan Copper raises Rs 500 crore via QIP issue.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 15th April 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,668, 14,755, 14,913.
Downside Support:- 14,423, 14,266, 14,180.
In the Nifty 50, 28 stock traded in green and whereas only 22 were declined on 15th April 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Adani Ports||2.64||IndusInd Bank||-2.17|
The most active value-wise stocks were Adani Ports, Tata Motors, TCS, Infosys, Dr. Reddys Labs, and the volume-wise were Eicher Motors, Grasim, Infosys, Maruti Suzuki, Nestle.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 15th April 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|