On Tuesday, The market had a gap down opening, Later it recovered and closed in green. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 13,567.85, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 30,691.05, and the Sensex settled above 46,263.17. The Nifty index gained around 9.70 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -54.85 points, and the Sensex gained 9.71 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 13,547.20 went up to 13,589.65, and closed at 13,567.85, after making the low of 13,447.05. Nifty Bank index opened at 30,805.40 and stayed volatile between the high of 30,805.85, to the low of 30,345.75, and closed at 30,691.05.
According to the Nifty hourly chart, Nifty is following the bullish channel and higher high lower lows pattern in hourly charts. If Nifty breaks and sustains this channel upside, Then it can move towards 13,700 to 13,800 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain downside, then it might retest 13,250 to 13,200 levels.
- SAT stays SEBI’s Rs 6-crore fine on NSE.
- Mrs. Bectors Food IPO GMP – Grey Market Premium Today
- upGrad acquires hiring firm Rekrut India.
- UK PM Boris Johnson to visit India in January to strengthen trade ties.
- Adani Ports shares rise 2% as JV to raise $300 million.
- S&P raises India’s FY21 GDP forecast to -7.7%.
- Paytm launches 24×7 RTGS money transfer for merchants.
- JSW Steel raises $250 million through an overseas bond sale.
- US court terminates a $100 million lawsuit against PM Modi, Amit Shah.
- Kalpataru Power Transmission bags new orders worth Rs 1,300 crore.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 15th December 2020
Upside Resistance:- 13,623, 13,677, 13,765.
Downside Support:- 13,480, 13,392, 13,337.
In the Nifty 50, 26 stocks traded in green and whereas only 24 were declined on 15th December 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|JSW Steel||2.35||ICICI Bank||-1.47|
|Shree Cements||2.27||Axis Bank||-1.43|
The most active value-wise stocks were Bajaj Finance, Reliance, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, and the volume-wise were NTPC, Tata Motors, SBI, ONGC, ICICI Bank.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 15th December 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|