On Monday, The market had a gap flat opening, Later It slipped. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,929.50, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 35,182.55, and the Sensex settled above 50,395.08. The Nifty index lost around -101.45 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -314.10 points, and the Sensex lost -397 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 15,048.40 went up to 15,048.40, and closed at 14,929.50, after making the low of 14,745.85, The Nifty Bank index opened at 35,544.25 and stayed volatile between the high of 35,544.25, to the low of 34,430.65, and closed at 35,182.55.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,400 levels, Then nifty can move towards 14,200 to 14,100 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break and sustain below 14,400 levels, then it might retest 15,400 to 15,500 levels.
- Century Enka share price rises 3% on nod to dispose of MIDC land.
- Bank of Baroda reduces repo-linked rates by 10 bps to 6.75%.
- Tech Mahindra to buy 70% stake in Perigord Asset Holdings for Rs 182 crore.
- Ratan Tata acquires stake in Pritish Nandy Communications.
- Transformers and Rectifiers share price jumps nearly 10% on Rs 108-crore order win.
- Bitcoin takes breather after retreat from record near $62,000.
- Gold rises on inflation worries after US stimulus approval.
- Rupee gains 33 paise to end at 72.48 per dollar.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 15th March 2021
Upside Resistance:- 15,070, 15,210, 15,373.
Downside Support:- 14,767, 14,605, 14,465.
In the Nifty 50, 22 stock traded in green and whereas only 28 were declined on 15th March 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|JSW Steel||2.60||Divis Labs||-2.88|
|Tech Mahindra||2.33||Hero Motocorp||-2.58|
|Tata Steel||2.28||Bajaj Finserv||-2.47|
|Power Grid Corp||1.86||Coal India||-2.39|
The most active value-wise stocks were Axis Bank, SBI, Reliance, ICICI Bank, Tata Motors, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, ITC, ICICI Bank, GAIL.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 15th March 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|