On Thursday, The market had a gap opening, Later it slipped and remained in red for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today, the Nifty index closed at 11680.35, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 23072.40, and the Sensex settled above 39728.41. The Nifty index lost around -290.70 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -802.25 points and the Sensex lost -802.25 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 12023.45 went up to 12025.45, and closed at 11680.35, after making the low of 11661.30. Nifty Bank index opened at 23920.35 and stayed volatile between the high of 24087.85 to the low of 22970.95, and closed at 23072.40.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, Today the Nifty broke and closed below 11780 levels, now it can go towards 11600 to 11500 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain above 11780 levels, then it might retest 11800 to 11900 levels.
- Mindtree share price slips 9% ahead of Q2 earnings.
- Rupee pares early gains, settles 5 paise lower at 73.36 against US dollar.
- Unacademy to buy back shares worth Rs 25-30 crore.
- Infosys Standalone September 2020 Net Sales at Rs 21,046.00 crore, up 7.02% Y-o-Y.
- Tata Elxsi Standalone September 2020 Net Sales at Rs 430.18 crore, up 11.5% Y-o-Y.
- Oaktree-backed Array Technologies raises $1.05 billion via IPO.
- Equitas Small Finance Bank fixes IPO price band at Rs 32-33 per share.
- Likhitha Infrastructure shares debut at Rs 130, at 8% premium.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 15th October 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11,917, 12,153, 12,281.
Downside Support:- 11,553, 11,425, 11,189.
In the Nifty 50, 4 stocks traded in green and whereas only 46 were declined on 15th October 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Asian Paints||0.92||Bajaj Finance||-4.66|
|JSW Steel||0.31||Tech Mahindra||-4.29|
|Hero Motocorp||0.11||Induslnd Bank||-3.96|
|Coal India||0.05||ICICI Bank||-3.88|
The most active value-wise stocks were Infosys, Reliance, TCS, Bajaj Finance, HDFC Bank, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, Infosys, Wipro, ICICI Bank.
Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
The Federal Bank
Bajaj Consumer Care
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 15th October 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|