On Tuesday, The market had a gap flat opening, Later It slipped. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,910.45, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 34,804.60, and the Sensex settled above 50,363.96. The Nifty index lost around -19.05 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -377.95 points, and the Sensex lost -31.12 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,996.10 went up to 15,051.60, and closed at 14,910.45, after making the low of 14,890.65, The Nifty Bank index opened at 35,352.00 and stayed volatile between the high of 35,405.05, to the low of 34,744.60, and closed at 34,804.60.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,400 levels, Then nifty can move towards 14,200 to 14,100 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break and sustain below 14,400 levels, then it might retest 15,400 to 15,500 levels.
- India’s exports during March 1-14 up 17% at $14 billion.
- Gold gains as US Treasury yields slip ahead of the Fed meeting.
- Sarda Energy shares hit a 52-week high on environment nod to increase capacity.
- L&T bags orders across business segments in the domestic market.
- Adani Ports share price gains 2% on a deal with the Sri Lankan government.
- Tata Communications shares fall 6% as Centre plans to divest stake via OFS.
- Aarti Drugs share price gains 6% on share buyback plan.
- Rupee ends lower at 72.55 per dollar.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 16th March 2020
Upside Resistance:- 15,011, 15,112, 15,172.
Downside Support:- 14,850, 14,790, 14,689.
In the Nifty 50, 19 stock traded in green and whereas only 31 were declined on 16th March 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Asian Paints||4.82||Tata Steel||-1.68|
|Dr Reddy’s Labs||2.47||Cipla||-1.64|
The most active value-wise stocks were TCS, SBI, Reliance, Infosys, Tata Motors, and the volume-wise were ITC, Tata Motors, SBI, IOC, ONGC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 16th March 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.