On Friday, The market had a gap opening, Later it Traded in a particular range for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today, the Nifty index closed at 11762.45, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 23533.25, and the Sensex settled above 39982.98. The Nifty index gained around 82.10 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 460.85 points, and the Sensex gained 254.57 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11727.40 went up to 11789.75, and closed at 11762.45, after making the low of 11667.85. Nifty Bank index opened at 23219.85 and stayed volatile between the high of 23646.20 to the low of 23148.95, and closed at 23533.25.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, If the Nifty break and sustain above 11780 levels, Then Nifty can go towards 11800 to 11900 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty unable to break and sustain above 11780 levels, then it might retest 11600 to 11500 levels.
- RBI announces Rs 10,000 crore OMO purchase of state government securities.
- Federal Bank Q2: Profit falls 26% as provisions more than double, but asset quality improves.
- Rupee ends nearly flat at 73.35 against the US dollar.
- Alembic Pharmaceuticals gets USFDA nod for the anti-viral drugs.
- Zydus Cadila gets USFDA nod to market Fingolimod capsules, Verapamil Hydrochloride Injection.
- Amber Enterprises shares surge 15%, other makers 4-5% after DGFT puts a ban on AC imports.
- Vimta Labs shares hit upper circuit after Q2 net profit zooms 720%.
- Cyient Standalone September 2020 Net Sales at Rs 350.30 crore, down 13.21% Y-o-Y.
- Mindtree Standalone September 2020 Net Sales at Rs 1,926.00 crore, up 0.61% Y-o-Y
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 16th October 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11,812, 11,862, 11,934.
Downside Support:- 11,690, 11,618, 11,568.
In the Nifty 50, 38 stocks traded in green and whereas only 12 were declined on 16th October 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Tata Steel||5.34||HCL Tech||-3.82|
|Divis Labs||3.58||Asian Paints||-1.40|
The most active value-wise stocks were HCL Tech, Reliance, Infosys, Bajaj Finance, HDFC Bank, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, HCL Tech, Tata Steel, ICICI Bank.
Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 16th October 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|