On Wednesday, The market had a gap flat opening, Later It slipped. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,721.30, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 34,229.25, and the Sensex settled above 49,801.62. The Nifty index lost around -189.15 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -575.35 points, and the Sensex lost -562.34 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,946.55 went up to 14,956.55, and closed at 14,721.30, after making the low of 14,696.05, The Nifty Bank index opened at 34,905.05 and stayed volatile between the high of 35,100.50, to the low of 34,126.85, and closed at 34,229.25.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,400 levels, Then nifty can move towards 14,200 to 14,100 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break and sustain below 14,400 levels, then it might retest 15,400 to 15,500 levels.
- Rupee settles flat at 72.55 against the US dollar.
- Gati-KWE plans to invest Rs 100 crore in infra, tech development next fiscal.
- DLF plans to raise up to Rs 500 crore via the NCD issue.
- Chinese investor Shunwei Capital exits Koo’s parent company Bombinate Technologies.
- Aditya Birla Capital board gives in-principle approval for AMC arm IPO.
- Franklin Templeton MF’s six shut schemes generate Rs 15,272 crore.
- Adani Ports and SEZ to bring rail operations under one platform.
- UP cabinet’s nod to acquire 1,365 hectares of land for Noida airport.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 17th March 2020
Upside Resistance:- 14,886, 15,051, 15,147.
Downside Support:- 14,626, 14,530, 14,365.
In the Nifty 50, 05 stock traded in green and whereas only 45 were declined on 17th March 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, ITC, HDFC Bank, Tata Motors, BPCL, and the volume-wise were ITC, Tata Motors, SBI, ONGC, BPCL.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 16th March 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.