On Tuesday the market opened flat later it rose. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11385.35, Niftybank index closed above and hold 22170.60, and the Sensex settled above 38528.32. The Nifty index gained around 138.25 points, Niftybank index gained around 469.75 points and the Sensex gained 477.54 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11259.80 went up to 11401.70, and closed at 11385.35 after making the low of 11253.15. Nifty Bank index opened at 21702 and stayed volatile between the high of 22227.75 to the low of 21629.40 and closed at 22170.60.
According to the Nifty daily chart, Today Nifty broke its resistance level of 11350. Now Nifty will go toward 11450 to 11500, Alternatively, If the Nifty falls below 11350 levels, then it might retest the level of 10900.
- Auditors are doubtful if Tata Steel Europe can continue as a going concern: Report.
- FPL Technologies raises $10 million in Series A round from Sequoia India, others.
- Rupee settles 12 paise higher at 74.76 against the US dollar.
- KNR Constructions share price rises 6% post-June quarter earnings.
- NHAI fast-tracks approval of 1,500 km of coastal road projects.
- Birlasoft hits 52-week high on a global alliance with Microsoft.
- Paytm ties up with StockHolding Corp for payment gateway services.
- Franklin Templeton gets over Rs 700 crore more in six suspended debt funds.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 18th august 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11440, 11495, 11589.
Downside Support:- 11292, 11198, 11143.
In the Nifty 50, 37 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 13 were declined on 18th august 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Ultratech Cement||3.30||Tech Mahindra||-1.11|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Bajaj Finance, HDFC Bank, Zee Entertain, Grasim, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Zee Entertain, NTPC, SBI, ONGC.
Important Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
- Muthoot Finance
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 18th August 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.