On Thursday, The market had a gap up opening, Later it slipped in red. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 15,118.95, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 36,587.00, and the Sensex settled above 51,324.69. The Nifty index lost around -89.95 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -323.95 points and the Sensex lost -379.14 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 15,238.70 went up to 15,250.75, and closed at 15,118.95, after making the low of 15,078.05, The Nifty Bank index opened at 37,088.75 and stayed volatile between the high of 37,108.75, to the low of 36,367.45, and closed at 36,910.95.
According to the Nifty hourly chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 15110, Then it can move towards 15,000 to 14,900 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break the 15110 levels, then it might retest 15,250 to 15,300 levels.
- Shilpa Medicare share price falls nearly 11% on import alert from USFDA.
- IndusInd Bank gets Rs 2,021 crore capital boost from promoters.
- Airbus books 1.1-billion-euro loss in 2020 in wake of COVID-19.
- Kirloskar Bros Consolidated December 2020 Net Sales at Rs 760.80 crore, down 14.98% Y-o-Y.
- Fortis-IHH share sale: Supreme Court pulls up banks for the deal going through despite Delhi High Court bar.
- General Insurance Corporation locked in 20% upper circuit on divestment buzz.
- RBI gives go-ahead to Piramal Group for DHFL takeover.
- Arvind Fashions to raise Rs 200 crore via a rights issue.
- PSU banks continue to rally: Bank of Maharashtra, BOI, IOB, Central Bank locked at the upper circuit on privatization buzz.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 18th February 2021
Upside Resistance:- 15,220, 15,322, 15,393.
Downside Support:- 15,048, 14,977, 14,875.
In the Nifty 50, 23 stock traded in green and whereas only 27 were declined on 18th February 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
The most active value-wise stocks were SBI, ICICI Bank, Reliance, GAIL, Tata Motors, and the volume-wise were GAIL, ONGC, SBI, IOC, NTPC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 18th February 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.