On Thursday, The market had a gap up opening, Later It slipped. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,557.85, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 35,856.80, and the Sensex settled above 49,216.52. The Nifty index lost around -163.45 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -372.45 points, and the Sensex lost -585.10 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,855.50 went up to 14,875.20, and closed at 14,557.85, after making the low of 14,478.60, The Nifty Bank index opened at 34,577.50 and stayed volatile between the high of 34,759.85, to the low of 33,597.55, and closed at 33,856.80.
According to the Nifty daily chart, Nifty broke and sustain below 14,700 levels, Now nifty can move towards 14,200 to 14,100 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14,700 levels, then it might retest 15,400 to 15,500 levels.
- Adani Green raises $1.35 billion in debt from 12 banks.
- Compass Group acquires a majority stake in food-tech startup SmartQ.
- Adani Power share price at a 52-week high after SC dismisses Rajasthan discoms’ review plea.
- Web Werks to invest Rs 400 crore to build a 12.5 MW data center in Navi Mumbai.
- Welspun Corp bags orders worth Rs 777 crore.
- Somany Ceramics shares gain 2% after the company declares a dividend of Rs 2.40.
- Edelweiss Financial Services shares locked in lower circuit on a whistleblower complaint.
- Gold price today: Yellow metal gains on US Fed stance; Silver May futures up over 1%.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 18th March 2020
Upside Resistance:- 14,796, 15,034, 15,192.
Downside Support:- 14,399, 14,241, 14,003.
In the Nifty 50, 15 stock traded in green and whereas only 35 were declined on 18th March 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Hindalco||1.65||Dr Reddys Labs||-3.29|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Motors, ITC, Reliance, Infosys, SBI, and the volume-wise were ITC, Tata Motors, SBI, ONGC, Hindalco.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 18th March 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|