On Wednesday, The market had a gap down opening, Later it recovered and closed in the green. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 12,938.25, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 29,749.85, and the Sensex settled above 44,180.05. The Nifty index gained around 64.05 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 568.55 points, and the Sensex gained 227.34 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 12,860.10 went up to 12,948.85, and closed at 12,938.25, after making the low of 12,819.35. Nifty Bank index opened at 29,107.90 and stayed volatile between the high of 29,784.75 to the low of 29,056.75, and closed at 29,749.85.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, If Nifty break and sustain above 12,950 levels, Then it can go towards 13,000 to 13,200 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty doesn’t break and sustain above 12,950 levels, then it might retest 12,600 to 12,500 levels.
- Bitcoin breaks $18,000 as rally powers on, an all-time high insight.
- Sensex, Nifty End At Fresh Record Highs led by Auto, Financials.
- Vedanta puts in the expression of interest to buy govt stake in BPCL.
- SEBI amends guidelines on the preferential allotment by listed InvITs.
- JSW Infrastructure completes the acquisition of Chettinad Group’s port business.
- Moneytap gets Ashutosh Dabral as new chief product officer.
- Franklin Templeton MF’s six shut schemes garner Rs 941 crore in fortnight.
- Elon Musk now world’s third richest person, overtakes Mark Zuckerberg.
- L&T share price rises 4% on biggest order win from Tata Steel.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 18th November 2020
Upside Resistance:- 12,985, 13,032, 13,114.
Downside Support:- 12,855, 12,773, 12,726.
In the Nifty 50, 26 stocks traded in green and whereas only 24 were declined on 18th November 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Bajaj Finserv||5.76||Dr. Reddys Labs||-1.68|
The most active value-wise stocks were Bajaj Finance, Tata Motors, Reliance, SBI, M&M, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, NTPC, M&M, ICICI Bank.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 18th November 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.