On Wednesday the market had gap up opening later it slipped. At the closing market closed in the green. Today the market traded in a range, In the afternoon market slipped and made a new low of the day. The market was very much volatile today. On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11408.40, Niftybank index closed above and hold 22285.90, and the Sensex settled above 38614.79. The Nifty index gained around 23.05 points, Niftybank index gained around 115.30 points and the Sensex gained 86.47 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11452.15 went up to 11460.35, and closed at 11408.40 after making the low of 11394.10. Nifty Bank index opened at 22315.40 and stayed volatile between the high of 22419.35 to the low of 22234.25 and closed at 22285.90.
According to the Nifty daily chart, Today Nifty sustained above its support level of 11350. Now Nifty will go toward 11450 to 11500, Alternatively, If the Nifty falls below 11350 levels, then it might retest the level of 10900.
- Centre may sell 5% stake in Hindustan Aeronautics via offer for sale.
- Auto component sector revenue to be down 30-35% in two years: ACMA.
- Man Industries share price rises 4% on new export order.
- Rupee settles 6 paise lower at 74.82 against US dollar.
- Hero Electric partners OTO Capital for flexible financing options for electric two-wheelers.
- Zee Entertainment Q1 net profit at Rs 29.28 crore.
- IIFL Finance raises Rs 100 crore through NCDs.
- SBI may raise up to Rs 10,000 crore in bond sale: Report.
- CG Power locked in upper circuit after Yes Bank cuts its stake in company.
- RIL share price rises as retail arm acquires majority stake in Netmeds.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 19th august 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11448, 11487, 11514.
Downside Support:- 11382, 11355, 11315.
In the Nifty 50, 24 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 26 were declined on 19th august 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Zee Entertain||13.14||Bajaj Auto||-1.45|
|Bharti Airtel||1.81||Coal India||-1.13|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Zee Entertain, Bajaj Finance, ICICI Bank, SBI, and the volume-wise were Zee Entertain, SBI, Tata Motors, GAIL, ICICI Bank .
Important Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Sheela Foam
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 19th August 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.