On Friday, The market had a gap down opening, Later it recovered but unable to sustain in green and closed in the red. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,981.75, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 35,841.60, and the Sensex settled above 50,889.76. The Nifty index lost around -137.20 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -745.40 points and the Sensex lost -434.93 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 15,074.80 went up to 15,144.05, and closed at 14,981.75, after making the low of 15,074.80, The Nifty Bank index opened at 36,371.55 and stayed volatile between the high of 36,656.20, to the low of 35,584.60, and closed at 36,841.60.
According to the Nifty hourly chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,910, Then it can move towards 14,800 to 14,700 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break the 14,910 levels, then it might retest 15,250 to 15,300 levels.
- LIC Housing Finance disburses Rs 1,331 crore of loans via mobile app.
- Muthoot Finance plans to raise Rs 6,000 crore via bonds.
- IKEA’s first India shopping mall to come up in Noida at an investment of Rs 5,500 crore.
- Vodafone lost 5.7 million customers in December, India’s telecom base too shrinks.
- Aurobindo Pharma gets USFDA nod for generic Droxidopa capsules.
- Trident Standalone December 2020 Net Sales at Rs 1,289.93 crore, up 14.11% Y-o-Y.
- Indiamart Inter Standalone December 2020 Net Sales at Rs 172.90 crore, up 7.73% Y-o-Y.
- Mindtree Standalone December 2020 Net Sales at Rs 2,023.70 crore, up 2.97% Y-o-Y.
- Unichem Laboratories’ share price rises 8% on US FDA approval for the Apremilast tablets.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 19th February 2021
Upside Resistance:- 15,220, 15,322, 15,393.
Downside Support:- 15,048, 14,977, 14,875.
In the Nifty 50, 11 stock traded in green and whereas only 39 were declined on 19th February 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|IndusInd Bank||1.90||Tata Steel||-3.88|
|Dr. Reddys Labs||1.40||Tata Motors||-3.71|
The most active value-wise stocks were SBI, Tata Motors, Reliance, IndusInd Bank, Bajaj Finance, Tata Steel and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, GAIL, SBI, NTPC, ONGC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 19th February 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|