On Tuesday, The market had a gap up opening and it remained in green for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,521.15, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 32,424.85, and the Sensex settled above 49,398.29. The Nifty index gained around 239.85 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 613.10 points and the Sensex gained 834.02 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,371.65 went up to 14,546.05, and closed at 14,521.15, after making the low of 14,350.85, The Nifty Bank index opened at 32,082.90 and stayed volatile between the high of 32,464.95, to the low of 31,863.95, and closed at 32,424.85.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty break the bullish channel upside, Then it can move towards 15,000 to 15,100 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break the bullish channel up, then it might retest 14,100 to 14,000 levels.
- JLL India CEO Ramesh Nair steps down.
- Indiabulls Real Estate share price jumps 11% after Q3 profit surges 64% to Rs 80 crore.
- L&T Finance share price rises 4% as rights issue to open on Feb 1.
- Alembic Pharma Standalone December 2020 Net Sales at Rs 1,235.77 crore, up 17.43% Y-o-Y.
- Tata Metaliks Standalone December 2020 Net Sales at Rs 526.23 crore, up 1.47% Y-o-Y.
- Upstox launches a digital platform for trading in gold.
- ANAROCK acquires society and apartment management technology platform ApnaComplex.
- Man Industries share price rises 3% on new orders worth Rs 250 cr.
- Rupee ends 11 paise higher at 73.17 per dollar.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 19th January 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,595, 14,668, 14,790.
Downside Support:- 14,399, 14,277, 14,204.
In the Nifty 50, 44 stock traded in green and whereas only 05 were declined on 19th January 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Bajaj Finserv||6.82||Tech Mahindra||-0.58|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Motors, Reliance, Bajaj Finance, Tata Steel, HDFC Bank, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, ITC, Tata Steel, ONGC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 19th January 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|