On Friday, The market had a gap down opening, Later It recovered. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,744.00, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 34,161.60, and the Sensex settled above 49,858.24. The Nifty index gained around 186.15 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 304.80 points, and the Sensex gained 641.72 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,471.15 went up to 14,788.25, and closed at 14,744.00, after making the low of 14,350.10, The Nifty Bank index opened at 33,590.40 and stayed volatile between the high of 34,355.40, to the low of 33,361.00, and closed at 34,161.60.
According to the Nifty daily chart, Nifty broke and sustain below 14,750 levels, Now nifty can move towards 14,200 to 14,100 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14,750 levels, then it might retest 15,400 to 15,500 levels.
- Vodafone Idea launches payments service, allows recharges through WhatsApp: Report.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Nazara Technologies IPO subscribed 167 times on final day
- Aarti Drugs share price jumps 15% as board approves buyback worth up to Rs 60 crore.
- Manappuram Finance to raise Rs 6,000 crore in FY22.
- Varroc Engineering to produce EV chargers for Canada-based Delta-Q.pivot
- India’s economy may grow at 12% in 2021: Moody’s Analytics.
- P-notes investment climbs to 33-month high at Rs 91,658 crore in February.
- Bajaj Auto shares trade in the red even as company amends dividend distribution policy.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 19th March 2020
Upside Resistance:- 14,905, 15,066, 15,343.
Downside Support:- 14,467, 14,190, 14,029.
In the Nifty 50, 43 stock traded in green and whereas only 07 were declined on 19th March 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Power Grid Corp||4.14||Coal India||-0.55|
|JSW Steel||4.11||Bajaj Auto||-0.39|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Tata Motors, ITC, Bharti Airtel, SBI, and the volume-wise were ITC, Tata Motors, NTPC, SBI, ONGC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 19th March 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.