On Wednesday, The market had a gap down opening. Later, It recovered in the green but closed in the red. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 15,030.15, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 33,685.20, and the Sensex settled above 49,902.64 The Nifty index lost around -77.95 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -237.20 points, and the Sensex lost 290.69 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 15,058.60 went up to 15,133.40, and closed at 15,030.15, after making the low of 15,008.85, The Nifty Bank index opened at 33,717.10 and stayed volatile between the high of 33,959.30, to the low of 33,608.25, and closed at 33,685.20.
According to the Nifty daily chart, Nifty broke and sustained above 14,890. Now nifty can go towards 15,300 to 15,500 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,890 levels, then it might retest 14,600 to 14,500 levels.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank arm buys 74% stake in HKR Roadways for 715 crores.
- Tata Projects secures a Rs 2,000 crore order from Chennai Metro.
- PhonePe to acquire IndusOS for $60 million.
- Goldman Sachs invests in Aragon Life Sciences for a significant minority stake.
- Anupam Rasayan’s share price rises 4% on orders worth Rs 540 crore.
- Rupee ends 12 paise lower at 73.16 per dollar.
- Adani Green shares hit a 5% upper circuit on the acquisition of SB Energy’s renewable portfolio.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 19th May 2021
Upside Resistance:- 15,106, 15,182, 15,230.
Downside Support:- 14,981, 14,932, 14,856.
In the Nifty 50, 21 stock traded in green and whereas only 29 were declined on 19th May 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Coal India||3.69||Tata Motors||-5.41|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Motors, Tata Steel, SBI, Reliance, Axis Bank, and the volume-wise were PNB, Tata Motors, SBI, BHEL, Vodafone Idea, IOC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 19th May 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.