On Thursday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in green for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,867.35, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 33,858.00, and the Sensex settled above 50,029.83. The Nifty index gained around 176.65 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 554.10 points, and the Sensex gained 520.68 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,798.40 went up to 14,883.20, and closed at 14,867.35, after making the low of 14,692.45, The Nifty Bank index opened at 33,588.00 and stayed volatile between the high of 33,949.15, to the low of 33,208.75, and closed at 33,858.00
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14950. Then Nifty can go towards 15,200 to 15300 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty does not break and sustain below 14,950 levels, then it might retest 14,200 to 14,400 levels.
- IRB Infra wins Rs 828 crore highway project from NHAI in Himachal Pradesh.
- The price band of Macrotech/Lodha Developers IPO has been announced today, check Lodha Developers IPO GMP aka Lodha Developers IPO Grey Market Premium.
- UPI transactions touch new high, cross Rs 5 lakh crore in March.
- GST revenue collection hits a new record of Rs 1,23,902 crore in March 2021.
- TRAI revised data suggests Vodafone Idea lost 2.3 million users in January.
- Reliance Infra sells Reliance Centre in Mumbai to Yes Bank for Rs 1,200 crore.
- Sunteck Realty share price up 4% after acquiring land parcel in Mumbai.
- Steel Strips Wheels share price rises 3% on highest-ever wheel rim sales.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 01st April 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,936, 15,005, 15,127.
Downside Support:- 14,745, 14,624, 14,555.
In the Nifty 50, 43 stock traded in green and whereas only 07 were declined on 01st April 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Adani Ports||4.82||HDFC Bank||-0.46|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Steel, HDFC Bank, JSW Steel, Tata Motors, TCS, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Tata Steel, JSW Steel, SBI, ITC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 01st April 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|