On Monday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in green for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,761.55, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 35,296.00, and the Sensex settled above 49,849.84. The Nifty index gained around 232.40 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 492.40 points and the Sensex gained 749.85 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,702.50 went up to 14,806.80, and closed at 14,761.55, after making the low of 14,638.55, The Nifty Bank index opened at 35,374.25 and stayed volatile between the high of 35,581.10, to the low of 34,983.75, and closed at 35,296.00.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,400 levels, Then nifty can move towards 14,200 to 14,100 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break and sustain below 14,400 levels, then it might retest 15,000 to 15,100 levels.
- Rupee slips 8 paise to settle at 73.55 against US dollar.
- RITES share price up 7% on bagging orders worth Rs 93.18 crore.
- Ashok Leyland shares price gains after sales rise 4.4% MoM.
- RIL subsidiary acquires additional stake in skyTran; share price gains.
- Bharti Airtel stock slips 2% after Integrated Core Strategies sells 3.7 crore shares.
- KEC International’s share price hits a 52-week high on winning Rs 1,140-crore orders.
- JLR to write off 1.5 billion pounds in March quarter as part of a restructuring.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 1st March 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,833, 14,904, 15,001.
Downside Support:- 14,664, 14,567, 13,496.
In the Nifty 50, 49 stock traded in green and whereas only 01 were declined on 1st March 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Power Grid Corp||6.04||Bharti Airtel||-4.33|
The most active value-wise stocks were Bharti Airtel, Tata Motors, Reliance, ICICI Bank, SBI, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Bharti Airtel, ONGC, IOC, SBI.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 1st March 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.