On Monday the market opened in positive and remain in green for the whole session. The market was very much volatile today and traded in a particular range. On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes above 11000, Niftybank index closed above and hold 22300 and the Sensex settled below 37450. The Nifty index gained around 120.50 points, Niftybank index gains around 355.05 points and the Sensex gained more than 398 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 10999.45 went up to 11037.90 and closed at 11022.20 after making the low of 10953. Niftybank index opened at 22307.30 and stayed volatile between 22520.45 to 22187.80 and closed at 22321.85
As per the above chart, ‘if the Nifty index breaks and sustains above 11026 then the rise will continue and it can go towards 11415 and if the market breaks 10967 and sustains below 10967 levels then it can go down to 10884 in upcoming days.
- Indian MSMEs, brands using Amazon GSP cross $2 billion in cumulative exports.
- Tata Sons Chairman Chandrasekaran warns of uncertainties for Jaguar Land Rover.
- As Rajasthan political crisis plays out in HC, Sachin Pilot still in touch with Congress top leadership.
- Cotton futures steady at Rs 16,140 per bale on short covering.
- Rupee settles 11 paise higher at 74.91 against US dollar.
- Federal Bank share price rises 4% as Rakesh Jhunhjunwala buys additional stake.
- Silver futures surge above Rs 53,000 per kg on strong investor demand.
- IIFL Securities plunges 17% on sharp fall in June quarter profit.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 20th July 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11045, 11159, 11266.
Downside Support:- 10793, 10679, 10606.
In the Nifty 50, 33 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 17 were declined on 20th July 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|HCL Tech||4.08||Zee Entertain||-1.68|
The most active value-wise stocks were HDFC Bank, Bajaj Finance, Reliance, Infosys and the volume-wise were SBI, Tata Motors, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank.
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.