On Tuesday, The market had a gap down opening, Later it recovered and closed in green. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today, the Nifty index closed at 11,896.80, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 24,311.80, and the Sensex settled above 40,544.37. The Nifty index gained around 23.75 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 45.05 points, and the Sensex gained 112.77 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11,861 went up to 11,949.25, and closed at 11,896.80, after making the low of 11,837.25. Nifty Bank index opened at 24,117.35 and stayed volatile between the high of 24,410.90 to the low of 24,039.85, and closed at 24,311.80.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, If the Nifty breaks and sustain above 12,025 levels, Then Nifty can go towards 12,100 to 12,200 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 11780 levels, then it might retest 11600 to 11500 levels.
- India considering trade talks with Taiwan amid diplomatic scuffle with China: Report.
- Dr. Reddy’s launches generic product in the US to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- McDonald’s and Burger King supplier Mrs. Bectors Foods files for a Rs 550 crore IPO.
- Intel to sell NAND business to South Korean rival for $9 billion.
- Siemens Healthineers invest Rs 1,300 crore to set up a new campus in Bengaluru.
- DIY startup Dukaan raises $6 million in seed funding led by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed.
- HUL Q2 profit rises 8.7% to Rs 2,009 crore, operating earnings beat estimates.
- L&T Technology Standalone September 2020 Net Sales at Rs 1,207.90 crore, down 6.61% Y-o-Y.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 20th October 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11,952, 12,006, 12,064.
Downside Support:- 11,840, 11,782, 11,728.
In the Nifty 50, 25 stocks traded in green and whereas only 25 were declined on 20th October 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
The most active value-wise stocks were HCL Tech, Reliance, HDFC Bank, HUL, L&T, and the volume-wise were SBI, Tata Motors, ICICI Bank, Bharti Airtel, HCL Tech.
Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 20th October 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.