On Friday the market had a gap up opening and remained in green for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11371.60, Niftybank index closed above and hold 22299.60, and the Sensex settled above 38434.72. The Nifty index gained around 59.40 points, Niftybank index gained around 300.15 points and the Sensex gained 214.33 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11409.65 went up to 11418.50, and closed at 11371.60, after making the low of 11362.20. Nifty Bank index opened at 22190.70 and stayed volatile between the high of 22344.05 to the low of 22165.05 and closed at 22299.60.
According to the Nifty daily chart, Today Nifty broke its resistance level of 11350. Now Nifty will go toward 11450 to 11500, Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 11350 levels, then it might retest the level of 11250.
- Germany’s Rheinmetall in talks with with BHEL, UP govt; may invest $1 billion: Report.
- Yes Bank to sell stake in subsidiaries to GPL Finance.
- Silver futures steady at Rs 67,620 per kg on weak demand.
- Centre declines SEBI’s request to tap phones in insider trading cases: Report.
- Strides Pharma share price jumps 7% on US FDA nod for Ursodiol tablets.
- Rupee opens 5 paise higher at 74.97 per dollar.
- Jindal Stainless shares surge 13% to hit fresh 52-week high after India Ratings affirms its long-term issuer rating.
- IBM partners with NSDC to offer free digital education platform to students.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 21st august 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11406, 11440, 11462.
Downside Support:- 11350, 11328, 11294.
In the Nifty 50, 30 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 20 were declined on 21st august 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Power Grid Corp||4.36||ONGC||-1.34|
|Hero Motocorp||2.62||Bharti Airtel||-1.01|
|HDFC Bank||2.52||Tata Steel||-0.87|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Zee Entertain, HDFC Bank, SBI, ICICI Bank, and the volume-wise were Zee Entertain, NTPC, Zee Entertain, SBI, Tata Motors, ICICI Bank.
Important Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
- Minda Industries
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 21st August 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.