On Thursday, The market had a gap up opening, Later it slipped in red. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,590.35, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 32,186.90, and the Sensex settled above 49,624.76. The Nifty index lost around -54.35 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -356.80 points and the Sensex lost -167.36 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,730.95 went up to 14,753.55, and closed at 14,590.35, after making the low of 14,517.25, The Nifty Bank index opened at 32,732.80 and stayed volatile between the high of 32,842.30, to the low of 31,985.55, and closed at 32,186.90.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty break the bullish channel upside, Then it can move towards 15,000 to 15,100 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break the bullish channel up, then it might retest 14,100 to 14,000 levels.
- Bandhan Bank Q3 profit falls 14% at Rs 633 crore.
- Furlenco raises Rs 20 crore in venture debt from BlackSoil.
- Rupee gains 6 paise to close near a 5-month high of 72.99 vs USD.
- Bitcoin slumps 10% as the pullback from the record continues.
- Syngene International Q3 profit up 11% at Rs 102 crore.
- Raymond board approves raising up to Rs 200 crore via NCDs.
- Government to sell 26.12% stake in TCL to raise Rs 8,000 crore: Report.
- HDFC to sell 24.48% stake in Good Host for Rs 232.81 crore.
- Havells India shares jump 6% to hit a new 52-week high after Q3 profit surges 74%.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 21st January 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,724, 14,857, 14,960.
Downside Support:- 14,487, 14,384, 14,251.
In the Nifty 50, 15 stock traded in green and whereas only 35 were declined on 21st January 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Bajaj Finance||2.74||Tata Steel||-3.40|
|Bajaj Auto||1.63||Coal India||-3.08|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Motors, Reliance, Bajaj Finance, HDFC Bank, Bajaj Finserv and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, ITC, ONGC, IOC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 21st January 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|